Trilium Resources is an Eastern North Carolina government agency that provides services concerned with mental health, substance abuse, and intellectual and developmental disabilities. In the wake of continued school shootings, it is providing mental health resources to schools and communities. Specifically, Trilium is working on educating the public, removing the stigma from mental illness, and connecting people in need of assistance with mental health providers. Read more here.
Read by Topic
- Alamance County NAACP Kicks Off Movement with Event Featuring CJPC
- Johnston County Sheriff Meeting Inspired by CJPC Vote4Justice Training
- CJPC Helps Aim for Solutions, Not Promises in Forum
- Are Corporations the Cause for Incarceration? No, but Capitalism Might Be.
- What I Learned from Court Observations in Forsyth County
- The Death Penalty: Going Beyond Moral Arguments
- Free Criminal Justice Reform Forum in Raleigh to Feature CJPC Staff
- Listen to CJPC Executive Director Dawn Blagrove’s Interview on WNCU 90.7 Legal Eagle Review
- CJPC Shares Common Sense Policing Reforms at NC NAACP Convention
- Filter Provides In-Depth Look at the The Power and Prejudice of DAs on Drugs
- CJPC Supports and Strategizes with Stop Killing Us
- Midterm Wins for Reform Means Change is Possible — with Your Help!
- MATCH and Pharoah’s Daughter Provide Much Needed Services to Incarcerated Women and their Families
- NPR Series Explores Discipline and Women In Prison
- Prison Policy Initiative Examines Housing Insecurity Among Formerly Incarcerated Individuals