Justice Kennedy’s retirement from the Supreme Court leaves a critical seat open. You can text “NAACP” to 40649 to receive text message updates and guidance from the North Carolina NAACP.
Read by Topic
- Serial Podcast Episode Shows Exactly Why Only Voters Can Hold Judges Accountable
- Alamance County NAACP Kicks Off Movement with Event Featuring CJPC
- Johnston County Sheriff Meeting Inspired by CJPC Vote4Justice Training
- CJPC Helps Aim for Solutions, Not Promises in Forum
- Are Corporations the Cause for Incarceration? No, but Capitalism Might Be.
- What I Learned from Court Observations in Forsyth County
- The Death Penalty: Going Beyond Moral Arguments
- Free Criminal Justice Reform Forum in Raleigh to Feature CJPC Staff
- Listen to CJPC Executive Director Dawn Blagrove’s Interview on WNCU 90.7 Legal Eagle Review
- CJPC Shares Common Sense Policing Reforms at NC NAACP Convention
- Filter Provides In-Depth Look at the The Power and Prejudice of DAs on Drugs
- CJPC Supports and Strategizes with Stop Killing Us
- Midterm Wins for Reform Means Change is Possible — with Your Help!
- MATCH and Pharoah’s Daughter Provide Much Needed Services to Incarcerated Women and their Families
- NPR Series Explores Discipline and Women In Prison