On January 19, 2019, all are invited to a free Criminal Justice Reform Forum hosted by the African-American Caucus of the NC Democratic Party. The theme of the forum will be “Aiming for Solutions, Not Promises.” This free training will take place from 12 pm to 5 pm on Saturday, January 19, in the MLK Jr. Center, located at 1315 Oakland Avenue in Raleigh. CJPC Executive Director Dawn Blagrove will be a featured speaker in the event. The event is also co-sponsored by the Progressive Caucus and the Hispanic Caucus Partnership. No registration is required to attend.
Read by Topic
- Are Corporations the Cause for Incarceration? No, but Capitalism Might Be.
- What I Learned from Court Observations in Forsyth County
- The Death Penalty
- Free Criminal Justice Reform Forum in Raleigh to Feature CJPC Staff
- Listen to CJPC Executive Director Dawn Blagrove’s Interview on WNCU 90.7 Legal Eagle Review
- CJPC Shares Common Sense Policing Reforms at NC NAACP Convention
- Filter Provides In-Depth Look at the The Power and Prejudice of DAs on Drugs
- CJPC Supports and Strategizes with Stop Killing Us
- Midterm Wins for Reform Means Change is Possible — with Your Help!
- MATCH and Pharoah’s Daughter Provide Much Needed Services to Incarcerated Women and their Families
- NPR Series Explores Discipline and Women In Prison
- Prison Policy Initiative Examines Housing Insecurity Among Formerly Incarcerated Individuals
- Join Us in Celebration of a New Vision for CJPC
- Haywood and Jackson Become First Counties to Pilot Pretrial Release Program
- Kalief Browder Documentary on Netflix Paints Vivid Portrait of a Broken, Inhumane Justice System