On December 16, 2018, CJPC Executive Director Dawn Blagrove joined Irving Joyner and April Dawson, law professors at North Carolina Central University School of Law, for their weekly one-hour show. They dive deep into criminal justice reform topics that include mass incarceration and its effects on North Carolina citizens, the roles of district attorneys and other local officials, the school to prison pipeline, and more.
Read by Topic
- Serial Podcast Episode Shows Exactly Why Only Voters Can Hold Judges Accountable
- Alamance County NAACP Kicks Off Movement with Event Featuring CJPC
- Johnston County Sheriff Meeting Inspired by CJPC Vote4Justice Training
- CJPC Helps Aim for Solutions, Not Promises in Forum
- Are Corporations the Cause for Incarceration? No, but Capitalism Might Be.
- What I Learned from Court Observations in Forsyth County
- The Death Penalty: Going Beyond Moral Arguments
- Free Criminal Justice Reform Forum in Raleigh to Feature CJPC Staff
- Listen to CJPC Executive Director Dawn Blagrove’s Interview on WNCU 90.7 Legal Eagle Review
- CJPC Shares Common Sense Policing Reforms at NC NAACP Convention
- Filter Provides In-Depth Look at the The Power and Prejudice of DAs on Drugs
- CJPC Supports and Strategizes with Stop Killing Us
- Midterm Wins for Reform Means Change is Possible — with Your Help!
- MATCH and Pharoah’s Daughter Provide Much Needed Services to Incarcerated Women and their Families
- NPR Series Explores Discipline and Women In Prison